All 38 art Reviews

Jonathan Joestar Jonathan Joestar

I love the style, something I picture when you merge Gorillaz with Samurai Jack

itsMKOR responds:

This is the best thing I've ever hear my art described as. As someone who grew up being scared of Samurai Jack as a show and Gorillaz with it's style it's interesting to see a roundabout in artistic expression.

Shadbase Skull Mug Shadbase Skull Mug

Wetwipes

DETHSKULPT responds:

Feels so damn good.

Celine Celine

That is just beautiful.

DEADPOOL + HARLEY = VANDALISM DEADPOOL + HARLEY = VANDALISM

Nice work love the texture and concept! :D one thing that stands out for me instantly is harley has soft scattered shadows and highlights where as deadpool has dark crisp shadows and highlights. Nice harley bust :P

Helps me get over my ex Helps me get over my ex

Holy dickhole! This is fantastic, beautiful use of light and texture. Really love how harley appears to be at peace and deadpool not so much :D

Alissandra responds:

Yep, she's always totally unhesitant of what she's doing :D She just listens to voices in her head :D

Nintendo Loop Nintendo Loop

Nice stuff. Would of loved to see the 1st gen gameboy make an apprence in the loop.

JohnnyTwoByFour responds:

Thanks, I might just create a sequel for the handhelds!

Ninja Gaiden Ninja Gaiden

Looking good, id suggest adding the WIP of the background also as your post shows the background as is. And atm looks like a blurred photo tree line which Isn't allowed. Just can see jpeg compression in the trees but not your characters. Best of luck :)

TrisketTheBisket responds:

the tree line is actually not a photo. its a combination of brush pre-sets in manga studio along with rough brush strokes. i added the blur effect to give it more of a feeling of motion. thanks man!

Pale Moonlight Pale Moonlight

Stunning and beautiful really enjoy the moonlite ambience

Waveloop responds:

Thanks

The Nicholas Chronicle The Nicholas Chronicle

Wicked is this photo manipulation?

Eddyewww91 responds:

Thanks for commenting and rating and in answer to your question, the background was an amalgamation of three scenic landscapes that I heavily painted and blended to give the piece the space it needed so a bit of photo manipulation but some heavy painting there and Krampus may have some bad clipping areas - not because of photo manipulation my friend, but because I had so many layers active that photoshop crashed on me twice :-( - I ended up making Krampus in a separate psd and bringing him in to the piece I was working in. The rest is digital painting using references...those deer were meant to be clearer but I only painted half of them, duplicated the layer and flipped them with some blending to make it as seamless as possible...ugh looking back it was a rough peice to make but I hope that you and others like it.

As I said in response to MACGYVR below I had several versions of the piece and I can't begin to tell you how frustrated I became with the crashes and perspective issues (I think that just made the rage for Krampus come out more!! ;-P haha!)

Loved your piece with strong Santa and I loved the detail of the Cintiq in the sack he was effortlessly and epicly (I hope that's a word? If not Webster's get on that!) carrying! :-)

Best of luck to you and to all!!

EPIC SANTA - FLIGHT FIGHT! EPIC SANTA - FLIGHT FIGHT!

Really enjoy this image your cartoon style is groovy :)

ckbig responds: